Please note residents who have a medical condition which makes them extremely vulnerable to coronavirus (COVID-19) will have received a letter from the NHS. This will entitle them to accessing support services from Government. These individuals will be required to register and tell Government whether they need support. Further information can be found here www.gov.uk/coronavirus-extremely-vulnerable
- If you would like to help your community at this time, TeamHerts is leading the response across Hertfordshire and is in need of support from volunteers. Residents, services and community groups who would like to volunteer can visit www.thvolunteering.org.uk
North Hertfordshire District Council (NHDC) has tailored its Healthy Hub service to provide
residents with information, advice and support in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
This will include how to:
- stay mentally well and physically active whilst staying at home
- access essential items such as food and medication
- receive financial support
- entertain and engage children
- stay socially connected
- volunteer your help
Our team are continuing to support families referred to us. There are some useful links on the attached (Parents Tab ) (Useful Resources) including free educational resources.
Foodbank Appeal - for full details please see the attached letter (Parents Tab). The demand for food has increased dramatically which has had an impact on what the Foodbank can provide owing to a dramatic fall off of public donations. If you are able to support with monetary donation please see their website: www.letchworth.foodbank.org.uk.
The Hamper Team are working as the Hitchin Food Provision team, more details to follow.
Families First Portal - Hertfordshire Directory